Tuesday, April 26, 2005

what's your poison?

i discovered a stash of film for the analog today. hooray! it might be too old. we shall see.

a few weeks ago i renewed my driving license by mail. the new license arrived but the picture is not the picture from my old license. it's from my state i.d. what?! hmm. in the photo i look very intoxicated. not intoxicated like "wow this is a mind blowing experience" but intoxicated like "where's the scotch? where's my shirt?" i've never achieved that level of intoxication (thankfully) so it's all an illusion created by the magic that is d.m.v. hmm. i'm just going to let things lie tho because trying to get a favor from a d.m.v. employee would probably require my belting down a scotch and taking off my shirt. nevermind.

incidentally i've never tried scotch. let's play with something more convincing. whiskey. vodka.

speaking of beverages. i like tea. yes it's tasty. go and buy some. do it now. buy tea, i say!

but enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger dishpantheism said...

not to mention an awful taste. anyway, i'm trying to give up drinking. i find it too moist. ;)

i'm. talking. crap. i'm going to go play with my dinosaurs now...

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home