Tuesday, August 17, 2004

idiot!

i began reading dostoevsky's "the idiot" today. i promised my friend (hi, d) that i would do so. it rawks. i like it. lots. mmm-hhmmm. i'm only about 90 pages in, but myshkin, oh prince myshkin.

i've seen the kurosawa film version. i liked it. it's been a while since i've watched it, though. i'll have to see it again after i finish the book.

in other news...

1) somebody nearly smashed into me with their penis-compensating rig yesterday. i didn't like it. boo.

2) i managed to spray hose water all over myself yesterday morning as i checked my car's fluids. i was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. and while that sounds sort of sexy, it mostly just looked like i wet my pants and drooled all over my front. is drool sexy? probably not so much.

3) i had overly salty soba for dinner. blech.

4) it's time to take the dogs for their w-a-l-k. yes. they understand english. but they're crappy spellers.

i go.

2 Comments:

Blogger dishpantheism said...

they've outlawed internet sales? but what about the vending machines? have they put the big no on those? what will japan's schoolgirls do with all of their knickers?! my goodness.

no. blogger doesn't like those little carroty dealies. i learned the hard way. snarf.

4:55 PM  
Blogger dishpantheism said...

grr. i tried to post a comment just now. i don't think it took. this is my blog dagnabbit!

yes, there really are underpants vending machines. serving the japanese underpants fetishists with style. furnishing them with the (used)underpinnings of schoolgirls. my brother lived in japan for a spell. it is from his tales that i learnt of these machines. xanadu. i mean, does it get any better than that? right there in the railstation!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home