Tuesday, August 17, 2004

there's a first time for everything...

i had a fall. i've never fallen on one of my walks in the dark. but i really ate it this evening. headlights rounded the corner and made everything disappear. and then i felt my ankle buckle and i lurched over onto poor lola who let out a confused yelp. i only crinkled her tail a little bit. i think it scared her more than anything. it's a good thing i didn't land on willie. i'd be writing his eu-goo-galy if i had. i barked my knee and bloodied my hand some. hand some. that's funny. i've bloodied my hand some. all of the walk prior to the fall was swell! i stopped at a blackberry thicket under a streetlamp and grazed a little. lola hid some gold. then we just strolled around.

if this clumsiness continues...

1 Comments:

Blogger dishpantheism said...

you know so well. ;)

aloe only helps for the scrapes, though. it does nothing for the barked pride. (sniffle)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home